Protecting The Rights Of Individuals And Consumers
For many clients who come to the Kurland Law Group, bankruptcy is the answer to their financial problems. Other cases necessitate different strategies. Taking a personalized approach, as opposed to lawyers at bankruptcy “mills,” allows the attorneys at the Kurland Law Group to spend time with clients to identify issues and implement effective and long-lasting strategies.
For financial relief and peace of mind, contact the Kurland Law Group to arrange a free, initial phone consultation. Call 301-637-0354.
Meeting The Needs Of Each Client
The firm’s lawyers in Rockville, Maryland, offer thorough consumer services to meet the needs of individuals throughout the region. The firm is adept at addressing a variety of legal concerns for individuals and consumers such as:
- Consumer and business bankruptcy: When clients discuss their financial problems with Kurland Law Group, the attorneys analyze their financial situation and goals and evaluate all available options — including strategies to avoid bankruptcy. However, the firm may recommend a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing if it is the best option. This can help with predominant issues such as eliminating credit card debt, stopping foreclosure of a home, stopping garnishment of wages and other debt problems.
- Student loan solutions: Student loans can create extremely burdensome debt — and already has for millions of Americans. The Kurland Law Group provides assistance to people who need help with resolving student loan debt. The firm works diligently to assess and implement legal strategies focused on stopping creditor collections and resolving student loan debts.
- Loan modification services: While known as a pre-eminent law firm for mortgage home loan modifications in southwestern Maryland, the Kurland Law Group also provides help in government and in-house mortgage loans for clients. The firm’s Rockville lawyers bring knowledge of various programs available to stave off foreclosure for primary residences, strip away second mortgages and protect investment property.
- Short sale negotiations: Negotiating a short sale requires skill, savvy and a thorough knowledge of the available programs. For more than two decades, Rockville and Montgomery County attorney Sari K. Kurland has communicated with creditors and mortgage lenders regarding short sales and other financial matters. Kurland Law Group brings diplomacy to the process and strives to secure the best resolution for clients.
- Asset protection and income preservation: Higher income individuals can face dire financial crises. The attorneys at the Kurland Law Group help in protecting second homes, valuable marital assets and hard-earned investment property from a business bankruptcy.
- Reverse mortgages and real estate distress: The Kurland Law Group assists homeowners who are considering a reverse mortgage. The firm will audit the reverse mortgage offer to help the homeowner understand the details of that offer and agreement, ensuring that the mortgage company does not succeed in hiding fees and costs.
- Litigation representation: The Kurland Law Group provides exceptional representation to individuals in litigation arising from breach of contract disputes, collections disputes, bankruptcy or debt settlement disputes, foreclosure defense litigation, fraud allegations involving consumer complaints of email scams or telemarketing scams, real estate disputes, construction disputes and other disputes.
Providing Effective Legal Solutions ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Reasonable Fees ▪ Free Phone Consultation
The Kurland Law Group works diligently to meet the legal needs of individuals. The firm upholds high standards of integrity and personal service. Contact the Kurland Law Group at 301-637-0354 or email the firm to discuss complex financial problems.
Kurland Law Group is a debt relief agency. The firm helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.